Podcast Number 8

1 Feb

It’s Superbowl Sunday and I’m going to the movies! Trena and I talk January and the new February Burdas, sewing mantras / commandments for 2009 (mine is Thou Shalt Not Craft Without a Ring Upon Thine Finger), and current projects.

You can get it from iTunes , download with the link below or go to our Podcast site to listen live.

12 Responses to “Podcast Number 8”

1. Reethi February 1, 2009 at 17:01 #

I laughed out aloud several times, fun!

2. Nancy K February 1, 2009 at 17:30 #

I am so annoyed that I haven’t gotten my Burda yet. Last month I got it early, so god forbid they should manage that two months in a row!

3. Nancy K February 1, 2009 at 18:08 #

I just listened to your podcast for the first time. You two are great together; I really enjoyed it and I didn’t think that I would because I don’t love talk shows. But, sewing is another thing altogether.

4. Eileensews February 1, 2009 at 18:58 #

With that teaser of a title, I HAD to go to the podcast.
    I’ll be gearing up for Mardi Gras and the weirder the costume the better.

5. Gwen February 1, 2009 at 21:03 #

Great podcast! It’s interesting to put a voice with a photo. That was very interesting. Thank you.

Gwen

6. Nancy (nanflan) February 2, 2009 at 01:37 #

Umm humm, the curse of crafting for that special someone…Looking forward to listening to the latest installment.

7. Johanna Lu February 2, 2009 at 04:22 #

Great podcast, I love your easygoing chatty style. It’s funny about the boyfriend sweater, I learned what that means just recently. I always thought that it was similar to the boyfriend jeans, i.e. something cute and sexy that you wear off his back, LOL! … boy was I wrong. We don’t have that saying here in Sweden

8. Marjie February 2, 2009 at 13:52 #

Does your sewing mantra have special meaning? I hope so!

9. Vicki February 2, 2009 at 15:56 #

I was listening to the two of you in bed last night…and I was literally laughing out loud! You guys are fun. I have saved the February issue section for when I get my issue.

10. Rose February 3, 2009 at 01:20 #

I enjoying the podcast. I’m still waiting for my Feb BWOF, but I was able to follow along with the January issue. It was delightful conversation–those carnival costumes are very strange. I couldn’t resist searching flickr for the other betty shopper. It looks like a case of ‘great minds think a like” but what a bummer that it looked the same. Oh well, here’s to selecting unique fabrics and placing them in unique (and flattering!) combinations!

11. sheila February 4, 2009 at 12:46 #

Great podcast… Lol at the both of you wanting small pockets on the front of your blouses. Whereas, I want to make pants with small back pockets to give the illusion of a bigger backside…lol

12. Marji February 12, 2009 at 10:36 #

ok, click on this link for a pic of a firefighter whom I happen to think is one of the best looking on the planet! linky and in turn-outs