Single Girl Quilt at Pottery Barn?!?!

2 Apr
From PotteryBarn.com

From PotteryBarn.com

Sisters. Emily just sent me this bit. Pottery Barn is carrying the Single Girl Quilt by Denyse Schmidt! The twin is $299. Queen $349. Sham, $69.

If you recall, I’m working on my very own with Anna Maria Horner prints from FabricWorm.com. Which, is not taking as long as I thought it would. This is a great kick to pick it up again this weekend!

Oh, and speaking of Anna Maria, she has some REALLY cute new patterns out (clothing too!) including this free quilt download .

And, haircut a great success. No photos yet. But, I’m sure over the weekend. I also didn’t have time to make up new pants and I had to turn in the pattern today. And, next week is spring break. So, the new muslin will have to wait for another week.

10 Responses to “Single Girl Quilt at Pottery Barn?!?!”

1. Emily April 2, 2009 at 16:03 #

OMG – I saw this in the catalogue and flipped out – I meant to send it to me! HA – how hilarious!!! How is your quilt coming along?

2. Connie B April 2, 2009 at 16:28 #

Loverly quilts! The double wedding ring reminds me of the one my SIL’s made for my daughter. Check these out..http://fiveblondes.com/family/quilts/ . Only she had to get married to get it! As do her sisters! Looking forward to haircut pics.

3. Gwen April 2, 2009 at 17:31 #

I like how the Single Girl is quilted. I like a lot of quilting. This will give you an idea of quloting patterns.

Hooray for the new haircut! I know exactly how you feel, when you find a hairdresser that you can relate to and they can give you what you want.

4. Ann's Fashion Studio April 2, 2009 at 17:53 #

So happy you like your hair cut :)

5. Christina April 2, 2009 at 18:14 #

Interesting! I even recognize some of those prints from a couple of baby quilts that I’ve made.

6. kathleen April 2, 2009 at 18:32 #

I am glad you like your haircut. Looking forward to seeing your quilt.

7. Izzie April 2, 2009 at 22:07 #

When I saw this quilt in the PB catalog, I immediately thought of you!

8. Anne e le manine d'oro April 3, 2009 at 16:47 #

I just cannot believe you can go 4 years without a hair cut. I am green of envy. Being so pretty, it is impossible for me to think that a hair cut could look bad.. Grace Jone and E Murphy’s images made me laugh. I am looking forward seeing your new cut .. and the home made quilt. Patient that you are. Anne from Montreal

9. Carolyn April 5, 2009 at 10:54 #

So are you making pillow shams for your quilt too?

10. tile backsplash ideas February 27, 2013 at 14:55 #

This will be a great site, might you be interested in doing an interview about just how you developed it? If so e-mail me!