Nothing like having to pick our serged set-in sleeves. Boo! They were way way to slim. Of course, I measured #127 from the February Burda *after* sewing them in. They measure just under 13 inches. My biceps are just over 12 inches. So, I slashed and spread and added about 1.5 inches.
I’m also pretty sure I cut the new sleeves off-grain. But, I rather wavey and loose than tight and on-grain!
I’ve also got the collar inserted and I’ll be buying a zipper today from Joann Fabric. Well, right now I’m about to re-sew in the collar. It’s off my 1/2 an inch. I’ll likely sew well into the night to get this puppy done to wear to work and my dinner date with Robin on Monday.